People are continuously looking for fresh cricket stories and new ideas. It helps in encouraging reading and engaging. Hence, we’re always looking for some unique and out of the box content. This is what helps to make us different from others. If you have such an idea or story to tell just bring your typing keyboard and write for us.
To get a fresh idea, you better go through our website content and analyze what type of content we are publishing. In this way, you will get an idea of how we are proceeding and how you need to approach us with fresh ideas. We are not paying for article currently.
If you are writing for CrickTale, our guest post writing requirements are:
- The post should be well written in English.
- The content should be 100% unique. The post should be original and not published anywhere else; no plagiarized content would be accepted. All our articles are passed through a plagiarism scanner to ensure that the written content has not been published before whether partly or completely.
- The Content should be at least 800 words.
- Give a proper title and description with a keyword to the post.
- Divide the content by using proper headings and sub-headings.
- The content should be informative, useful, and easy to read and understand.
- Mention the names of sources for the facts and figures published in the article.
- If any quotes or photographs used they need to be correctly attributed in the post.
- Content should be suitable for reading for people from any demographics.